Smart dressing not only boosts confidence but also helps keep your look sharp and appropriate for work. From blending white and black to going for neutral or classic colour scheme, small tweaks can make you look different and classy at work.
Here are some useful tips from Tabby Bhatia, director, Voganow.com, Saggar Mehra, creative director of brand Sunil Mehra and Salesh Grover, business head, OSL Luxury.
* In order to keep things conservative, opt for patterns with a neutral or classic color scheme. Mix different textures of shirts with well-tailored pants. Shirts are the focal point of business casual looks, so ensure they fit well.
* The work jacket’s main function is in its practicality; and it can definitely add an interesting twist to your attire.
* Blending white or black round neck t-shirts with window checked coat is also an interesting way to complete the look. Put on a pair of tassel loafers or suede shoes and you’re good to go.
* A club printed shirt with a slim lapel jacket and a sleek tie looks sharp and trendy. It is the ultimate combination that will make sure you are taken seriously.
* Checkered or pinstriped trousers with solid shirts are also make for a great pick, In order to make solid shirts interesting, add details like printed inside collar band, contrasting coloured button placket or a double cuff with quirky cufflinks.
JustDashiki provides awesome clothing service for me try it out today